as a gay community let’s all pretend something shitty is really good and see how fast Tyler Oakley starts liking it
I’M FUCKING SCREAMING!!!!!
That was too fast
Bill: "You call this a zombie apocalypse? It don’t hold a candle to the great zombie attack of 1957!"
Bill: "Nah, I’m horseshittin’ ya."
Aiden Pearce - Exclusive Outfits
yukkishinki said: I regret letting my curiosity get the better of me and looking at that FAQ page. The entire FAQ page should have just said, “because I’m an ignorant bigot” and left it at that
Oh god yes, that’s pretty much what I thought when I looked at their blog
lmao that theroguefeminist person has things like “why i hate cis people” on their FAQ page lmao bye
I literally do not care about your gender, sexuality or skin colour.
I literally only care about whether you’re a nice fucking human being or not.
so basically you’re racist, sexist and homophobic
How, how, how, could that possibly be interpreted that way. Just that statement by itself is baffling.
The Walking Dead Game: Concept Art
We called it Sin.
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
2. Do you drink enough water?
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
like two months ago
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
this is pretty difficult. i love the mountains but i hate climbing them but i really love the beach too even though i’m scared of the sea lol. i think i prefer mountains tho
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
tired and unmotivated
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
be taken on a date
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
i never wore high heeled shoes but i’d love to
8. Vodka or wine?
9. How often do you cry?
not very often
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
11. Can you wire a plug?
12. Do you wear socks to bed?
13. What is currently bugging you?
my bad eye-sight and my headache
14. Where were you when you got your first period?
15. Can you change a car tire?
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities?
17. Do you sleep naked?
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
my first concert (a German hardcore band)
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
21. Favorite Disney princess?
22. Favorite city?
i don’t think I have one yet but I really love Rome and Venice
23. Can you drive?
24. Cigarettes or alcohol?
none but alcohol if i had to choose
25. Exercise or healthy eating?
NONE lmao but healthy eating i think
26. Favorite and least favorite accents?
i hate German accents oh my god but I really love Irish and African accents
27. What are you looking forward to?
buying a PS4 and E3 oh my god E3 is gonna make me cum a lot
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
29. Are you more attracted to men or women?
30. Do you like 1980s fashion?
i love 80s fashion omg i just talked to my mom about 80s fashion
charger-here said: That lends a shoulder for the person to drain their sorrow on. In my case it sometimes takes away my anger but feels like nobody really cares so I don’t often do it. Sorry if I sound blunt
No I absolutely understand you, I do that quite a lot too. I don’t even mind if anyone cares, it’s just for me personally. I think the internet or at least tumblr serves as a public diary of some sort for me sometimes
misterfoxface said: The anonymity gives a veil of trust since people automatically think they’re under a mysterious internet persona or on the other side of the world.
this is very true. people also often don’t realize that the internet is just another way of communicating. i mean it’s not different than talking to someone face to face (i mean technically it is because of the medium, but the thing you do is still the same) and it’s not different than phone calls. all of these ways of communicating can have the same consequences but a lot of people always think that the internet doesn’t have any? i mean it’s also amazing how every person has the power to spread their opinion and to talk publically over social media while only specific people were able to do so when there was no internet bUT YEA i’m getting off topic lol
inkdrocket said: Duuude. We are basically writing with advanced typewriters to page that turns our texts into html code to show it in readable format and then people like or share post in their blogs. And after all that we wanna say that we like bondage.
isn’t it amazing though lol like i’m not saying that it’s a bad thing to do (since i rant a lot about my personal life on the internet as well and i love to do so cause i’m not a very social person offline so i would never judge anyone for it) but it’s just so amazing to me how the internet changes the way people talk to each other or the way people interact in general